Commercial Furniture Lift Installation
Servicing the entire US and abroad, our furniture lift services can help eliminate downtime of employees and save money!
Occupied space installation or “Furniture Lift” is the process of lifting office furniture (cubicles, desks, etc.) in place, while removing old flooring and installing carpet tile. Although this is not a new process, we keep innovating ways to help customers reduce costs when replacing carpet in there office space.
Benefits of Using the Furniture Lift System
- No disruption to normal work days. Work done on nights and weekends after employees leave.
- Employees can stay and work in their cubicles or offices.
- No need to pay high prices for disassembling or reassembling office furniture.
- Computers and phones can stay plugged in. Save money on IT.
- Leave for the night, come in the next morning with new carpet!
- We can complete this work anywhere in the US, Canada, and including Hawaii and Alaska.
Why Hire Bolcor Flooring & Interiors To Install Your Company’s Flooring?
Over the years, we have completed thousands of flooring projects in commercial spaces throughout the continent. Our commitment to our customers and work ethic ensures your project will be completed within budget, and on time.
Our employees typically arrive after hours to begin labeling all furniture. They will then remove your old flooring, prep the sub floor, lift the office furniture, and install your new flooring. When your employees return to the office the next day, their work space is exactly as it was left.
We are confident that you’ll be satisfied with our installation rates as well as the finished product. It’s how we’ve become Southwest Florida’s premier flooring company!
We welcome the opportunity to earn your business. Our commercial installation team travels the country completing projects both large and small. If you are in need of a commercial flooring installer, please contact our office today. We’re confident that we’ll exceed your expectations!