Why Install Vinyl Flooring?
Vinyl/Resilient flooring is a leading product in homes across America. Vinyl/Resilient can be waterproof of water resistant.
- Have some “give” or elasticity when you walk across them
- Often used in kitchens and baths
- Resistant to moisture
- Wide variety of colors and textures
- Easy to keep clean
- Main enemy is grit or sand
- Completely customize your floor by mixing contrasting colors patchwork style, creating medallions or curved cuts
- Some resilient floors are vinyl but not all vinyl floors are resilient
- Spare tiles can be kept on hand to repair worn areas
Vinyl Flooring Benefits
Vinyl flooring is very easy to care for. Keeping the surface clean and regularly mopping with an approved vinyl floor cleaner will ensure your floors look pristine for years to come.
Due to the construction of vinyl flooring, it is commonly used in kitchens, bathrooms, and laundry rooms as it is very water resistant.
Vinyl flooring is manufactured in thousands of different colors, sizes, finishes, and designs which allows for an incredible amount of customization available to the consumer.
Vinyl is a very durable flooring option. When properly installed and maintained, this flooring can last north of ten to twenty years.